Union of Veterans’ Affairs Employees (UVAE) Scholarship: Summary of Procedures
2021 applications by email only
- A certified true copy of the applicant’s high school final examination results (see Note 5)
- A copy of the applicant’s letter of acceptance to a Canadian University or a Provincial School of Technology (see Note 6)
National Selection Committee Consideration
- A National Selection Committee consisting of no fewer than three (3) members of the National Executive will be appointed by the National President of the Union of Veterans’ Affairs Employees.
- The National Selection Committee will meet at a time and place coordinated by the UVAE National Office.
- All information received from applicants will be documented and made available for the National Selection Committees consideration and selection of the successful applicants.
- The successful scholarship recipients and all scholarship applicants will be formally advised of the National Selection Committee’s decision.
- Suitable arrangements for the presentation of the scholarship will be made by the UVAE National Office.
- Following the scholarship presentations, the winner’s names and photographs will be published on the UVAE Website.
The future of website creation is here.
With Genesis and Atomic blocks, you can build beautiful, powerful websites in minutes with our robust theme framework and professionally-designed sections and layouts